12 May 2011

Buy a Zine!

Woo-hoo! Domestic Cowboy - I could have been so many things... is now available! It's looking really good... the printing is unreal... Really happy with the way it turned out.

There are 3 ways to get one

1) From the Zine Launch* - $5
2) From me in person after the Zine launch - $6
3) Via snail mail - $7 (email me - claymcintosh@gmail.com)

They also may be available in shops like Rocking Horse and Comics Etc. in Brisbane if they let me. There they will be more $8-$10.

*The Zine launch is a picnic (bring your own snacks) - Saturday, May 14 · 2:30pm - 5:30pm at Roma Street Parklands Brisbane. Email me for more details.

3 comments:

SDAL said...

i just want to be the first to comment, but it's difficult when you don't have anything to say.

Clayton McIntosh said...

Thats cool... I like comments. Even if they are useless.

I like the balloon speech bubble I did... do you?

Kutz - (Peter Kutuzov) said...

I'd like a copy. Not sure how that'll be arranged just yet.